Dedicated to meeting the complete healthcare needs of children and adolescents
Welcome to Burlington Pediatrics
Founded in 1971, Burlington Pediatrics has a longstanding reputation as the premiere pediatric practice in the greater Burlington area. From birth to young adulthood, we are devoted to the health and well-being of your child. With three convenient locations, we are privileged to serve the families of Alamance, Guilford, Caswell and Orange Counties.
We are dedicated to meeting the complete healthcare needs of the children and adolescents we serve by providing the highest standard of medical care that is compassionate, convenient, and cost-effective. We believe in practicing medicine with integrity and strive to build long-term partnerships with our patients and their families based on trust.
News & Annoucements
- All offices opening at 10:00 am on Wednesday, 12/12 Call for Appoinment December 11, 2018
- All offices closed on Monday, 12/10/2018 due to weather December 9, 2018
- Code of Kindness October 18, 2018
- New Mebane Pediatrics- The Best Way to Get to our New Office! October 17, 2018
- Asthma Care Appointments Available! May 1, 2018
- Rotating Evening Clinics Starts 12/12! December 12, 2017
- Patient Survey Results July 31, 2017
- Burlington Pediatrics is a BEST PLACE TO WORK in the Triad April 12, 2017
- Holidays, Delays and Closing April 11, 2017
Entrusting us with your child's care is something we take seriously. Our physicians are committed to practicing high-quality, evidence-based medicine. As graduates of prestigious American medical schools and pediatric residency programs, they bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to each patient encounter. They are board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, and are members of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the North Carolina Pediatric Society.
We love kids! We believe each child is precious and deserves a safe, nurturing environment to reach his or her full potential. As partners in your child's health, we look forward to sharing each milestone, through times of health, as well as illness. As parents ourselves, we know what it means to stay up with a sick child and appreciate the joys and challenges of parenthood.
We know children get sick outside of regular business hours. We offer morning walk-in at each of our locations, as well as evening and weekend urgent care available at our Webb Avenue location. After-hours, our families can receive advice from our Nurse Line, staffed by pediatric registered nurses. Additionally, one of our physicians is on-call, 24/7, so we are accessible, regardless of the time, day or night.